The Georgia Tech campus is a dynamic and vibrant place, with a constant array of activities designed for students, faculty, staff, alumni, and visitors. From athletics to concerts and theater to lectures and social gatherings, there are always great things happening at Tech.
Campus visitors and students alike have long enjoyed the variety of high-caliber performance choices available on the Tech campus. From classical and rock music and comedy acts at the Ferst Center to the wonderful comedies, dramas, and musicals produced by the student-run DramaTech Theatre, Tech performances are a hot ticket. And don't forget the exciting contests in football, basketball, baseball, golf, and many other NCAA Division 1 sports that have long been an integral part of Tech tradition.
All these choices for leisure and entertainment are an ideal complement to the renowned work ethic of Georgia Tech students, who know how to balance hard work in the classroom and lab with fun activities outside the academic arena.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the Ferst Center's calendar of events for the year?
- The calendar can be accessed from the Ferst Center's Web site at www.ferstcenter.gatech.edu.
- How can I find out about specific organizations and activities on campus?
- The student organizations Web site should have all the information that you need.
- How can a student start a new organization?
- This information can also be found on the Office of Student Involvement Web site.
Ferst Center for the Arts
Director, Campus Recreation
Contact Michael Edwards
Coordinator, Intramural Sports
Contact Dan Hazlett
Director, Greek Affairs
Contact Tanner Marcantel