Georgia Tech offers an array of vital services to enhance your quality of life, including healthcare, housing, dining, recreation, counseling, and much more. We want to make sure that your life outside the classroom and lab runs as smoothly as possible so that you can focus on academic achievement.
- Auxiliary Services
- Career Services
- Campus Recreation Center
- Graduate Housing
- Married and Family Housing
- Dining Services
- Health Services
- Success Programs
- Bursar’s Office
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is health insurance available for graduate students and their families?
- Yes. Our supplemental insurance plan will help you pay the costs of emergency or specialized care, hospitalization, and outpatient diagnostic tests and surgery, which are not covered by the student health fee. Visit www.health.gatech.edu/main/9_insurance.
- Do many graduate students live on campus?
- The Graduate Living Center and Hemphill Avenue Apartments have more than 650 graduate student residents. The buildings are designed and the staff is trained to help you succeed. About 70 percent of resident graduate students are international, ensuring that you will have an enriching experience in a diverse setting.
- What about married housing?
- The Department of Housing understands that students with families have special needs. The Office of Family Housing provides comfortable, safe, and secure family housing units for students, their spouses, and their children.
- Are confidential counseling sessions available?
- Yes. Sessions are held in the strictest confidence unless the person is a danger to himself/herself or others. For more information on counseling services, visit www.counseling.gatech.edu.
- Where can graduate assistants get help with enhancing their teaching skills?
- The Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning offers a series of programs to help graduate students become more effective teachers. Visit www.cetl.gatech.edu.
- How can I get more involved in graduate student activities?
- A great place to get started is the Graduate Student Senate, which provides graduate students a voice in the Institute’s affairs.
- How do I find out about job postings and interviews for careers and internships?
- Register online with CareerBuzz. Visit www.career.gatech.edu.
Pay Your Fees Over the Web!
The Bursar’s Office now accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Follow this link to login to the Georgia Tech Web Access System. You will be prompted for your Student ID and PIN. Once you have completed your login, follow the appropriate links...