Georgia Tech offers business leaders a wide variety of services and resources to help their companies grow and enhance our economy. The Institute is a powerhouse of research innovation that fuels development of new products and formation of new companies and offers a wide variety of services for industry—from research to continuing education to commercializing technology. Whether the goal is attracting new companies to Georgia, expanding existing enterprises, providing technical expertise to help companies be more competitive in world markets, or helping communities plan for growth, Georgia Tech helps keep the state's economy growing through technology-driven solutions. Tech's internationally known business incubator program boasts a record of more than 100 technology-based companies, including MindSpring Enterprises, now part of EarthLink, the nation's third-largest Internet service provider.
- Advanced Technology Development Center
- Alumni Career Services
- Enterprise Innovation Institute
- Georgia Tech Research Institute
- Georgia Tech Research
- Career Services Office
- Division of Professional Practice
- Management Executive Education
- Office of the Provost
- Professional Education
- Giving to Tech
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Georgia Tech's Co-op Program compare to those of other universities?
- Georgia Tech is one of only three public universities whose Co-op Program is listed among the nation's top ten by U.S. News & World Report.
- How do I find students interested in co-op jobs at my organization?
- The Division of Professional Practice at Tech can connect you with a pool of highly qualified students.
- Where can I find information on recruiting students for internship positions?
- Both the Career Services Office and the Division of Professional Practice offer internship programs.
- How do I begin the process of recruiting future Tech graduates for my organization?
- Tech's Career Services Office is the ideal place to start.
- How can I advertise my job openings to Georgia Tech's alumni base?
- Alumni Career Services, part of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, maintains an extensive database of Tech alumni.
Director, Career Services
Contact Ralph Mobley
Executive Director, Division of Professional Practice
Contact Patrick Antony
Caroline Taylor Player
Director, Career Services, Georgia Tech Alumni Association
Contact Caroline Taylor Player