TEAM Buzz is part of Homecoming and is a half-day community service event where nearly 2,000 students, alumni, faculty and staff go out all around metro Atlanta to participate in service projects. It's a fun way to get involved on campus and give back to the community.
The day of the event, TEAM Buzz will provide free breakfast, lunch and a t-shirt! To register to volunteer, go to teambuzz.org and click the "Time to join a project!" link in the blue bar. Project registration is open until Oct. 21, but projects fill up on a first come, first served basis.
- 7:30 a.m. – Sign-in: Breakfast will be provided to all participants.
- 8 a.m. – Speaker Presentation: Come listen to Dr. Ludovice, the only stand-up comedy MIT graduate, discuss the benefit of your participation through laughter and merriment.
- 8:30 a.m. – Meeting with Project Coordinators (PC): After presentation is completed, join your PC to sign in with him or her.
- 8:45 a.m. – Head to Project: Your PC will lead you to the location of your project and provide further directions there.
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch: Return after your project is complete for pizza, drinks and a free T-shirt.
TEAM Buzz Director of Recruitment